One of the important requirements to view your employee portal is to enter your User ID. The User ID is to be decided on by you and sometimes, you tend to forget it. This could hamper your work efficiency and keep you away from crucial information. There is no need to worry as there is a way to recover your User ID without much hassle. You could choose to remember it thoroughly or write it down somewhere. Even if you are forgetful, the User ID could be recovered over and over.
By following the below-mentioned steps, you can recover your User ID:
- Visit the official UPS website and go to the UPSers employee portal.
- You will find a ‘Forgot User ID’ option around the space wherein you mention the login credentials to log in to your employee portal. Click on the option.
- On clicking on the option, you will be redirected to a page where you will have to fill certain information. This is to confirm that you are the genuine user of the ID.
- After filling the information, you will be required to submit the registered email ID or the email ID you used to create the employee account.
- After filling all the above-mentioned details correctly, hit on the ‘User ID’ option to recover your User ID.
Recover Your User ID and Login Without Any Trouble
Therefore, there is no way to change your user ID. You could recover it. Though, if for some reason you wish to have a new user ID, you can contact the helpline number. You will be connected to an executive who will help you with changing the user ID usually by registering you again. You can change your user ID only by creating a new account. On the other hand, if you change your registered email address, you will have to put in the new email address to recover your user ID or password.